They never tell the whole story.

- Anti-biotics don't work any longer. Them beasties learn faster than we do. - The gut contains also some 10-15% of "harmful" bacteria, which we can stave off only while healthy enough. Weaken the immune system and they all come to the party. Yeasts eat dead bacteria, ever thought about what eats yeasts? Other yeasts, the buck stops there; they are cannibals. Actually we are very like yeasts, we also die in our own wastes. - So called infectious diseases are not infectious from elsewhere but from inside, they are already in our body. it's just a case of which lot gets in first. - Ever thought about how the body decays after death? When we are no longer alive we cannot fight them off - If those "harmful" bacteria did not exist we'd be buried in bodies, just as we could walk on the fish in the water for an absence of predators. - Viruses and bacteria cannot read or hear so they don't know the difference between the air and a body, the same goes for atoms. When we arrive at insects territory turns important, not before. If we took away everything except worms and bacteria the outline of the world would still be there. It's just that we cannot see them. - If we lacked an immune system we die fairly rapidly and not very pleasantly; which makes it a case of underground warfare. - Why do you imagine we get told to eat our foods fresh? We're just getting in first. - Ever thought about how come Methuselah lived that long? He must have lived inside a goldmine. - Did you know what regulates the % of oxygen in the air? The same eukaryotes that killed themselves off by breathing in methane and pissing oxygen. Took about 2 billions years to get there, but they did, then they took refuge inside our body cells and the methane coming out the other end does the trick. So, actually we were invented by eukaryotes. That's what enables us to do anaerobic breathing inside our cells, so they are ok inside our cells, it's just when the cells die, the cell walls burst, they get out and loose in the body. So in a rather funny way we cannot do without them, getting ill is just a side effect the fast food industry will die of, if it does not kill us first., not to ignore Government health regulations. And if the cell walls did not burst we'd choke on them.
- And if you think about all that living in peace is a silly notion.
- What actually is killing us off is having our thinking done for us by a few fools. - Now I better go and drink my vegy juice so the enzymes can help the immune system do its job. - Did you know that when one puts meat in enzyme juices the meat dissolves to the accompaniment of lots of gas. It ends up as soup. Takes about a week or so.

adrian

David S Osborne wrote:

This is from Mercola's most recemt newsletter,. silver will prob do the
same as antibiotics ??  davido (I am sending in 2-parts)