That makes sense to me. Is there more of a concern with large doses of the
homemade with Argyria?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: sol<mailto:sol...@sweetwaterhsa.com>
  To: silver-list@eskimo.com<mailto:silver-list@eskimo.com>
  Sent: Wednesday, December 14, 2005 12:08 PM
  Subject: Re: CS>HOMEMADE VS. SOVEREIGN, LYME DISEASE

  Even if there was a difference, since SS recommends tiny dosages,
  couldn't Silverpuppy and Silvergen users just drink more? Lots more?
  Maybe I'm just a confirmed believer in more is better for serious
  diseases/infections, but I really just can't see a couple of teaspoons
  doing much, no matter how good the quality of the CS is.
  sol