<quote who="Karl Clements">

> you dont think its bloated?

Hell no.

> dont think it coudld be better in any way?

Sure, but I'm not going to bitch, whine, curse the developers, or their
software. It's utterly disrespectful and unkind.

> How many of these 100's of user friendly wm's could you set a complete
> computer newbie or a windows user down to and have them using it in under
> 10mins

Man, a window manager just makes the windows go in the right place, resize
nicely, show the correct controls for dealing with them, etc. A well set up
sawfish is a cinch, and can look exactly like Windows. Window Maker is a
breeze to use (my little brothers used to use it with The GIMP - big fat
buttons were easy for little fat fingers to use). FVWM is pretty straight
forward.

There's far more to desktop usability than the window manager.

- Jeff

--
      "Love never misses the chance to put the boot in." - Kelly, SLOU