Something like that; it is certainly not rocket
science.

First of all, we have to address the concerns of the
skeptics, so the checks would have to be very modest
in the beginning.  Perhaps $100 or $25.  That can be
increased gradually as time goes on with increasing
political acceptance.  The infrastructure is already
in place for the initial disbursements--the network
for the existing entitlement programs and welfare
programs, income tax refunds, etc.  This was not the
case in the early 1930s.

Perhaps not equally to everyone at first, but
targeting certain recipients whose spending would
have the greatest stimulative effect on the economy
and immediate benefit to themselves.  Again, the
reason for specific targeting is to address concerns
of the skeptics.  The ultimate goal would be
equality, of course.

I should say sending checks out weekly is not
unreasonably difficult.  My gripe with Alaska is they
send checks out only once a year.

Bill