***>and how does money get into the national credit
account?  Further, what is done about the hording of
B funds?<***

Keep in mind that the banking system as a whole, to
the extent it can be considered to be one big bank
with many branches--has what is tantamount to an
unlimited overdraft account with itself, against
which it writes checks.

The present arrangement is that they go exclusively
toward funding loans.  It's what we call the Monopoly
of Credit.  The Monopoly works against its own best
interests since it is not possible for the loans to
amortize in their totality so long as there is labor
displacement.  They don't know that.  It's our job to
so inform them.

Some of those checks could fund dividends, which
would enable the amortization of the loans.

The National Credit Account carries a balance
available to fund dividends that is estimated to be
the totality of latent productive capacity.

I don't know for sure what you mean by "hoarding of B
funds."  I suppose you're referring to the B in A +
B.

The short answer is--nothing.  The "hoarding" is
compensated through the dividend (and retail
discount) program so that prices equate to purchasing
power.

During normal times account balances are not
"hoarding" but working capital necessary for day to
day to day operations.  There is a functional
relationship between economic activity and the
account balances that facilitate that activity.

During abnormal times there is indeed hoarding in the
ordinary sense of the word, but it is the effect and
not the cause of the abnormality.