On 2011-12-07 19:49, Attila Kinali wrote:

> When running an WLAN card atheros AR9220 in my case, the system will
> crash from time to time when the WLAN card is in use.

Under what kind of pressure/how often?

I had horrible stability with an ath9k based card in the miniPCI slot
under Linux 2.6.32*, but I decided to test it again due to this topic
coming up. It has passed 6 days of uptime with no issues now, where it
would die within minutes under 2.6.32 and similar usage.

This is running Linux 3.1.0-1-486 (stock Debian testing).

Back when it was crashing it was really bad crashes too: No output to
the serial port, it would just suddenly freeze the entire machine.

Regards

   Dennis Jørgensen

*I may have tested it under 2.6.37 aswell. If I did, the result was the
same.