This image reminds me that ice needs dot node

From: Rob Chapman
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2012 5:56 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: nulls2mesh

Hi Alan

Apologies for that- I thought if I could see it ok....

anyways here it is reattached. impressive spaghetti but no information can be
ascertained as its too small detail

but its from this original thread

https://groups.google.com/forum/?fromgroups=#!searchin/xsi_list/convex$20hull/xsi_list/HcwOCOr2b_c/azmTxe3zlK8J

hope that works

Best

Rob

On 7 September 2012 16:47, Alan Fregtman <alan.fregt...@gmail.com> wrote:

  Hey Rob,

  You're linking to a private url for your Gmail pointing to an attachment.
Can't do that. It's unusable for everyone else.

  Can you get the image and attach it to your email or put it on
http://imgur.com or some other image upload site for us to see?

  Cheeers,

     -- Alan