Hi Matt,
It didn't work it to 2014 because there was quite some risk and it didn't work
it to beta. But i believe it makes it's way to the SP ;)

Chris

On 27 Mar, 2013, at 12:28 AM, "Matt Lowery"
<ma...@glassworks.co.uk<mailto:ma...@glassworks.co.uk>> wrote:

Yeah but I'm disappointed that the third party render crashing the f-curve
editor bug isn't in the fixed bug list. Or did I miss it?

On 26/03/2013 16:13, Eric Cosky wrote:
I was impressed by the number of crash fixes. Nice job there.

From:
softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com>
 [mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Jonah Friedman
Sent: Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:50 AM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com<mailto:softimage@listproc.autodesk.com>
Subject: Re: Softimage 2014

I just finished reading through this list of bug fixes.. this isn't a small
amount of work. I even found my bug on there - SOFT-6417 Inconsistent results
when rendering Pass with ICE attributes. At least if that's what I think it is,
that one has bothered me for years.

Also I'm thinking if it's a new team that did this, fixing this many bugs would
require them to touch a huge amount of the the application.. which with a new
team, seems like a great way to start.

On Tue, Mar 26, 2013 at 8:29 AM, Jason S