No need for custom parameters, just plugin in a scalar or integer node and you're set to override a value

On 3/27/2013 14:10, Chris Chia wrote:
It makes it so much easier to override parameters without going thru the hard
way with the custom parameters... And it makes it easy to track what parameters
have been overridden with the visual aids in the ice tree...

On 27 Mar, 2013, at 9:07 PM, "Rob Chapman"