I should think the Texture in Self.Texture is a reserved name - so you should use something else - Self.SS_texture - and use that in the render tree.

S.

On 2013/09/10 11:17 AM, pingo van der brinkloev wrote:
This should be so simple.

I need to create several packshots with only Material, but different textures -
so I only have to make corrections one place - Clients, pffh. Anyway

I create a custom attribute on my object by making an ICE Tree (under modeling)
with a Set Data node(Self.Texture)

I connect an Integer to the Value 1 (and already here it fails)

In my material I have a Color Multi Switch with all my textures controlled by
an Integer_Attribute, where I can select mu Texture attribute.

Why wont this work?

My problem is somehow setting the data. The Set Data node stays red no matter
what I do.

What's the trick?

Cheers!