nice trick!

On 9/18/2013 5:43 PM, David Barosin wrote:
You can sort of get that with the XSI Explorer - (alt + 8) and set the viewer menu's display to schematic.

On Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 11:21 AM, Sergio Mucino <sergio.muc...@modusfx.com <mailto:sergio.muc...@modusfx.com>> wrote:

    Thanks Eric! Yes, the Hypergraph can get complicated, but I'm used
    to finding my way through it rather reasonably.

    I was actually thinking about the scripting side of things... I'm
    not sure how scriptable the behavior of the Schematic View is, but
    if I could get it to only display the selected node and any other
    connected nodes and hide the rest, that would already get me a
    long way towards a happier healthier life :-) .

    I will do the search you suggested. Thanks again!

-- *Sergio Mucino*
    Lead Rigger
    Modus FX