Hey Tim
Would you be able to take 2 minutes of your tmie and run this ol python
script for SI with your titan?
I'm getting weird results with an 780 in my home system outperforming titan
a lot... well here is copy paste from forum if you are able to check it out
as well.. thanks!:

itan: ~170 fps
780: ~245 fps

Go figure [image: :)]
But I'm suspecting something weird with my titan system for some time will
have to test further but would be great if anyone with titan as well could
run it too?
This old python script:
Application.CreatePrim("Cube", "MeshSurface", "", "")
Application.SetValue("cube.polymsh.geom.subdivu", 831, "")
Application.SetValue("cube.polymsh.geom.subdivv", 800, "")
Application.SetValue("cube.polymsh.geom.subdivbase", 800, "")
Application.SetValue("Camera.camvis.refreshrate", True, "")
Application.SetDisplayMode("Camera", "shaded")
Application.DeselectAll()
Application.SetValue("PlayControl.Out", 5000, "")
Application.DeselectAll()
Application.GetPrim("Null", "", "", "")
Application.SelectObj("Camera_Root", "", "")
Application.CopyPaste("Camera_Root", "", "null", 1)
Application.SelectObj("null", "", "")
Application.SaveKey("null.kine.local.rotx,null.kine.local.roty,null.kine.local.rotz",
Application.SetValue("PlayControl.Key", 5000, "")
Application.SetValue("PlayControl.Current", 5000, "")
Application.Rotate("", 0, 8000, 0, "siAbsolute", "siPivot", "siObj", "siY",
Application.SaveKey("null.kine.local.rotx,null.kine.local.roty,null.kine.local.rotz",
Application.FirstFrame()

Just paste in python script run and hit play.
Thakns!