Hello Raffaele:

As an aside, I would like to plug Daniel S. Lima's Sculpt InBetween Editor as an alternative to Rabbit Shapes for managing your corrective shapes in Maya...when you have time to try it, anyway:

http://danielslima.com/sculpt-inbetween-editor-1-0/

It's free, too! And offers almost entirely the same functionality, albeit in a different UI :)

Yours sincerely,
Siew Yi Liang