This video has been posted before, so I credit the one who did it.
In the mean time: Play from minute 48 onwards.
I was crying in joy. How could´ve we have not seen this in our softimage era?
* Passes and materials interactive architecture: YES give me TWO to go, please!!
* Swipe cursor over preview render to "accel" (and here the GPU IT´s ON the
software)
* Multi threading? I can place 2 Cudas and laugh at RT preview window!!!
* D00d, seriously? blending modes a la Photoshop on 3D app for interactive
viewer with materials? Layering "masks"? Nah. get out...Really?!

I´m paying an intro cour$e on modo ASAP!

https://vimeo.com/68862342

David Rivera
3D Compositor/Animator
LinkedIN