You might have some chance with Lagoa, but nowhere near the same scale and
cross-shot consistency. Things done for a test or one shot is one thing,
having them happen over hundreds is a completely different challenge.
Stuff like that is a lot more down to the solvers than it is to anything
else, but you could get close enough with Lagoa still, I'm sure.

--
Our users will know fear and cower before our software! Ship it! Ship it
and let them flee like the dogs they are!