In the last time I had to open old stuff created in 5.11 ten (or was it more?) years ago. And there are definitely things not working in the actual versions (i.e. some 32Bit Plugins).

I can´t remember a time in my life when I was bugged / irritated over such a long time about the same stuff (SI EOL).

... and for my needs there is still no replacement for Softimage in sight.

Greetings at all the poor working on Sunday...

Stephan

Looking at all the familiar names popping up in 3D forums that aren't AD related, I would say a lot.... ;-)

It seems a lot of ppl are testing the waters on other 3D apps, but a lot of that isn't Max or Maya it seems.
Rob