Francois,

I agree - and for exactly this reason I never drag-and-drop in the explorer
to change hierarchy.

Instead I use these shortcuts: (much faster and less error-prone)

*' / ' --> middle click *    to parent* current selection* under *clicked-on
item*
*' / ' --> left click *       to parent *clicked-on item* under *current
selection*
*' Ctrl + / '  *                     to un-parent current selection

Works great for me - plus this also works consistently in the Schematic
View.

(yes, I am one of those 5 users left that make heavy use of the Schematic
View...)

Cheers, Martin

--
       Martin Chatterjee