looks like a biog step in the right direction, kudos to the devs

now, about ICE.......

  _____

From: softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com
[mailto:softimage-boun...@listproc.autodesk.com] On Behalf Of Luc-Eric
Rousseau
Sent: 13 April 2015 17:11
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT: Hypershade changes in Maya 2016

The node editor remembers the last graph when you reopen it.  Tabs allow you
to remember multiple graphs.

On Apr 13, 2015 11:02 AM, "Ognjen Vukovic" <ognj...@gmail.com> wrote:

What irkes me is the fact that you need to create tabs to save your network
graph lay out. This should just be default instead of drawing it out every
time you decide you to graph it... Its not really that important, but its
just shabby.