Or use something like this

http://amfeltec.com/products/gpu-oriented-cluster/

Kind regards

Angus

From: Mirko Jankovic [mailto:mirkoj.anima...@gmail.com]
Sent: 06 August 2015 02:55 PM
To: softimage@listproc.autodesk.com
Subject: Re: OT'ish: Redshift renderfarm with Softimage setup?

yep exactly like the one on the image :) a lot of nice space and rad
placeholder down at the bottom. also on the back of the case same position you
can place even more fans for fresh air intake and to go straight over those
rads and out.
but this is going more into workstation build area now

On Thu, Aug 6, 2015 at 2:52 PM, Matt Morris