Trouble is here what i hace is in CMYK from the printers and already
decolored, what should be black if ultramarine blue, am looking or a way to
convert these images back to sRGB and back to what they should look like.
there are lots of tutoriels on how to move from sRGB to CMYK but none for
the reverse. or how to color correct it.