Brad!   Glad you're still checking the list.  Houdini is feeling fun. In
many respects it's way more than I've had before in Soft.

The option to use code (vex) or ice like nodes (vops) interchangeably makes
handling arrays and other loops/flow control much easier.  Also the
presence of volume/vdb objects and a robust dynamics framework is a huge
bonus.   The list goes on but overall I'm getting that feeling ICE gave us
and then some.