Funny how that is. I find it the other way around, especially opening
differently organized scenes coming from Softimage co-workers :D
Honestly I don’t organize my Houdini scenes any more than I did in Softimage.
But the network editor allows me to work spatially instead of using the
explorer in a list or hierarchical fashion and that just suits me sooo much
better, since the schematic in Soft is… well old.

I guess the different levels of context and therefore a compartmentalization of
workflow is what Softimage users tend to struggle with, maybe this is what you
mean by organisation?

Have fun
Andy