Hi Ralph,

Fully agree. From operator aspect, we do not care about whether it is a
stateful or a totally stateless one. We are just interested in a good
solution which is easy to use, operate and cost less. So any solution,
either "stateless" or "less stateful" , will be welcome if they can meet our
practical requirements.

Besides, I still think that our current discussion on stateless solutions is
too technical.  I think we should also discuss more about operational issues
for existing stateless solutions, e.g. how to make proper plan on the range
of v6domain, how to cope with different situations for addressing and
routing, and how to simply the configuration, etc. Hopefully we will get a
clear picture after discussing in our Interim meeting.

Best wishes