Me too.

And another comment:

In sd-nat, it says "More importantly, that draft (lightweight 4over6) does
not explain how this solution can be deployed in a regular DS-Lite
environment."

I think this is a deployment issue and lightweight 4over6 can definitely be
deployed in a regular DS-Lite environment. We have run a "Coexistent test
with DS-Lite" (refer to
http://tools.ietf.org/id/draft-cui-softwire-b4-translated-ds-lite-04.txt in
Appendix 1.3). It would be very easy and simple. Thoughts?

Best wishes

Qiong