Hi Remi,

>> Do we need them to be sure in spite of we already have existing mature
>> transport variants?
>
> MAP-E+T isn't as mature as repeatedly claimed.
> MAP-T may be more imprecise than MAP-E in this respect, but both have known
> bugs to be fixed (at least packet IDs of shared-addres CEs of MAP-T, and BR
> hairpinning in MAP-E).

If you pointed out bugs in the text of MAP-E/MAP-T drafts, we will correct it
soon. But what you pointed out in the above has been already tested with our
implementation of MAP-T/MAP-E. So, our MAP-E/MAP-T implementation has already
supported BR hairpinning (hub&spoke model).

Thanks,
Tetsuya Murakami