2012/4/2 Rémi Després <remi.desp...@free.fr>

>   Frankly, I don't understand the new objection: "concern if 4rd-u
> possibly introduces..." is IMHO an incitation to FUD, but not a technically
> justified issue.
> If you can detail what you mean, with a point an experiment might reveal,
> dialogue will continue.
> Without that, I don't understand what you mean.

well, IMHO i have expressed the question and it is concrete. i gently used
the wording "possibly" because the verification could only be done after
you have the 4rd-u system built out.

> > it would become as a ridiculous and weird record in the  ietf history,
> had the wg made a decision of putting two as experimental,
>
> That was Alain's plan in case no consensus on a single standard would
> emerge.
> It was expressed on the ML well before the meeting.
> You didn't object to it then, did you?

yes, i did objected (in this very thread) the chair's questions, esp. Q2,
with "I don't think it is correct now to insert 4rd-u into a sort of
exclusive decision of choice".

regards,
maoke