After the meeting, I've figured out that 4rd-u define new type of transport,
since it adds several new semantics in its packet format with V-octet as a
helper of packet format distinguisher. That kind of work is of course out of
scope of Softwire working group. I therefore suggest to the 4rd-u authors that
a new BOF or a working group which named like 'unified packet format for
tunneling'.

Best regards,
--satoru