2012/4/3, Wojciech Dec <wdec.i...@gmail.com>:

>> > 1. 4rd-U does not supporting single translation mode,
>>
>> Not claimed to.
>>

> It's good to get clarity now that previous 4rd-U claims of supporting
> services such as web-caching, log-on-portals, etc. are now false, and no
> longer claimed. MAP(-T) continues to allow these.

I don't see the difference between 4rd-U and MAP-T on this pionts.
BTW, woj, do you really see the value of supporting single
translation. I guess that is not targeting scenario for Softwires wg.
IMHO, this single translation is not sufficient in the wild. It's only
applicable for a subset of IPv6 address (i.e. IPv4-converted addresses
communicating with IPv4-translatable addresses)

BRs

Gang