So, I choose MAP.

> the alternatives we have are perfectly fine:
> - Shared IPv4 address over IPv4 transport -> NAT444 / CGN
> - Shared IPv4 address over IPv6 transport -> 464XLAT / DS-lite
> - Full IPv4 address over IPv6 transport -> DS-lite with Public IPv4 address

Otherwise, I'm tempted to do the above, if the wg decide to choose 4rd-u.
As an operator, the 4rd-u scares us too much since no experience of 4rd-u's new
unified tunneling in our circumstance at this time. Sorry, Remi-san. I really
respect you, but I can't decide to do 4rd-u in our real production network.

cheers,
--satoru