Remi,

>> (please don't respond to these, FYI only. I'm on Easter holiday.)
>
> Asking that a list of objections shouldn't be answered is to me very unusual!

it was to remind you of the problems with 4rd-U. we have been many rounds on
these exact arguments, and I don't see the point of rehashing the discussion.
we're going to continue to have different views on the new use of u/g, the
overloading of fragmentation, and that double translation can replace
tunneling. I'd rather see arguments from non-authors.

(this reminds me of cockfighting; somewhat entertaining for the spectators (if
that's your kind of thing), one is declared a winner, but both combatants die...

cheers,
Ole