Hi Satoru,

Set EA bits=0 only saves bits in v6 address and decouples v4/v6 address
dependency. It doesn't bring any new function compared to embedding full
v4 address in the EA-bit. However, the operation models of EA-bit>0 or =0
are very different. By the way, this works only for MAP-E. I fail to see
why we want to include this in the base spec.

Thanks,
Yiu