De : Wojciech Dec [mailto:wdec.i...@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 27 juillet 2012 14:00
À : Maoke
Cc : BOUCADAIR Mohamed OLNC/NAD/TIP; Softwires-wg
Objet : Re: [Softwires] map-00: review on the mode 1:1

Med,

 2) and 3) both require configuration and as has been amply discussed
technically there is no issue with per subscriber rules in 2) or optimization
applying to 3). As such, justifying three different solutions out of which two
can technically have the same amount of configuration state and are almost the
same appears illogical.
>From another perspective, defining a solution that by definition requires per
>subscriber configuration state and does not allow its optimization is highly
>questionable technically.

Regards,
Woj.