Hi Bernt,

The massWolf centroiding algorithm is indeed experimental, and I'm not
surprised that it doesn't work.  In future versions of the TPP, this
program will be retired in favor of the ProteoWizard's msconvert tool,
which I believe may have centroiding options.  Between that and Dave's
suggestion in this thread, hopefully you can find a way to move forward.

Best,

Natalie