Hi Adam,
Yes, that is the linux compatible driver. Specifically, it works through
Mono. However, I'm not sure if any existing converters have been updated to
make use of it. msconvert is maintained by ProteoWizard, and it might be
best to see if they have a linux version that uses those drivers. I am not
sure what VM we use for our msconvert via linux, but perhaps someone else
on this board knows.
Cheers,
Mike