Thanks Luis!

With some effort to get the parameters files properly filled up, and
converting some of the file locations to be accurate to their locations for
a Linux install, I've been able to get some work done.

Frustratingly, I have yet to find much documentation as to how to do so.
Simple enough to figure out alone, but it would be nice to be able to skip
right to processing data. Oh well!

Cheers,

Chris