Hi Bradley and Trevor -- thanks for the proposed edits. I think you're
right that what's in the current draft can be clarified.
I haven't had a chance yet to review in detail along with the other
comments over the past couple of days, but I'm hoping to go through them
this weekend or early next week. I'll circle back to the list for further
review after incorporating the various feedback into the pages.

Thanks to everyone who's taken an initial look through these.
Steve

--
Steve Winslow
Director of Strategic Programs