From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Cliff Whitfield
Sent: Thursday, October 13, 2016 6:12 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: Combustible Concealed Space-Area Reduction

I was thinking that the standard changed to 60" but I may be mistaken or on
another planet.  I don't have 2016 in front of me.  I know 2013 allows using
SSU once it exceeds 36".

I'm not sure how the cost compares to QR SSU but I do know that there are
sprinklers listed for CCS up to 60" deep with 16 x 16 spacing on the market now.

Cliff Whitfield