Thanks Craig:

These bins are 48" square "folding pallet containers" stacked by two's.
There is no shelving or racking involved, so as a percentage, there is far
less plastic than metal.

My thinking is to apply 13.2.1 Group A Plastics - "unexpanded/Expanded" -
>5' <10' = EH2 (.4 over 2,500)

The existing overhead system will provide .6/2,500 with a 40% safety margin.

Thoughts - Arguments?

Thanks,

John Paulsen - SET

Crown Fire System Design