Bruce and Craig,

Before you guys jump down someone’s throat and badger them maybe think for a
second that they aren’t a fire sprinkler expert or even in the field at all.
For all you know he owns a business and maybe is second guessing a contractor
(we all know there are bad ones out there) or getting conflicting information
from multiple contractors and is trying to educate himself so he doesn’t get
ripped off. A quick search from of his email address leads me to believe he
works for  GCI outdoor which looks like an outdoor product company.  You guys
all need to understand it can be intimidating posting on this forum sometimes
and when you start to attack someone it only discourages others who have never
posted from ever posting something. Everyone of us started in this business not
knowing ANYTHING, this forum should be used as a tool to help/educate each
other on fire safety, we are all in the business of protecting and saving lives
not beating someone up who might be new to the business.

Rocci Cetani III, CET
Senior Designer
Water-Based Fire Protections Systems Layout, Nicet Level III

Northern California Fire Protection Services Inc.
16840 Joleen Way Bldg. A
Morgan Hill, CA 93037
P-(408) 776-1580 EXT.111
F-(408) 776-1590

roc...@norcalfire.com<mailto:roc...@norcalfire.com>
www.norcalfire.com<http://www.norcalfire.com/>

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message and any document accompanying it may
contain confidential information
belonging to the sender. The information is intended only for the use of
individual or entity named above. If you are not the intended recipient, or the
employee or agent responsible to deliver this message to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying or taking of
any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately
notify us by telephone to arrange for return of the documents.