From: Taylor Schumacher <tay...@sfsprinkler.com>
Sent: Friday, August 5, 2022 6:35 AM
To: 'sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org'
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] WFD In Pump Suction Line

Does anyone have any experience with a paddle-type water flow detector in the
suction line of a fire pump?

I have a long section of pipe between my backflow preventer and the suction
flange of my pump that a plan reviewer wants supervised. I get the concern, but
I have concerns with the paddle in the suction piping.

Any thoughts or experiences are greatly appreciated.

Taylor Schumacher ET