> My intent is  to provide complete detailed technical
> information about SQLite, including its limitations and
> faults, and honest comparisons and even recommendations of
> other products (including, but not limited to DeviceSQL).  My
> intent is to avoid sophistry, misrepresentation,
> exaggeration,  and hype.
> This intent is sometimes imperfectly executed, but it is my goal.
>
> If that means that SQLite is uncompetitive, then so be it.

I wasn't criticizing what you did, only stating that sales people often
target decision makers who are not engineers and its an inevitability in
commercial software sales.

I think SQLite falls out of the norm anyway - there are plenty of commercial
products that incorporate the public domain source code and leverage public
knowledge of SQLite that are totally outside of your control or influence.
With many products, who knows what's been changed anyway? You cant be
responsible for that :-)

Best regards,

Lynn Fredricks
President