Qnapclub repo was down, due to trouble.
At the moment they rebuild the repo, should it should be fixed soon.

jasell wrote:
> [ kill -9 17982 ] works, must have been that the later part in your
> command gave nothing, so [ kill -9 ] gives error...
>
> Didn't know about qnapclub, however after signing up and adding the repo
> I can't see QLMS in my appcenter section for qnapcub. When trying to
> download form the web page I get file not found...

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and QOptware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*