blackbite wrote:
> I think he ment remove and re-install or install over the existing
> version of the qpkg...Oké depends on what you wants. Best most simplest way.
> Copy the prefs
and Cache directories to a save place. Remove, Uninstall the old version
through the Qnap appcenter. Then install from the qnapclub appstore
through the Qnap appcenter. Then when installed and running, stop it and
copy back the prefs and Cache directories and start it again. From then
on you got a nice clean installation, and upgrades go through the
appcenter.

And from now on, that's where new releases will be found.

Send from my mobile Phone

*
maintainer of QLogitechMediaServer and QOptware-NG.

Qnap TS-453a, with LogitechMediaSever 7.9.1 ( with spotty and youtube )
Serval raspberry with hifiberry amp+ and picoreplayer.
Love logitechmediaserver for it flexibel way, to play music from
different sources.*