slartibartfast wrote:
> You should be able to play any radio station from the "Radio" menu.
>

> Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

So I switched the Touch in the Master Bedroom over to MYSB.com. Its
shows in the MYSB.com Web GUI. I selected Radio, Music, 70's, and picked
a station. It shows in the mini GUI controller that opens. I pressed
play. The Play Icon goes away and shows Pause Icon. No audio from the
Touch! Also physically on the Touch I can't do anything, no volume
control, song supposedly playing doesn't show anywhere, and weirder is
that on the menus I can page through there is no Radio option. I only
have 4 items under APPS and Radio isn't one of them. If I tap any of the
options under APPS, the selected item Arrow goes away at the end of the
line on the right and is replaced by a never ending "Spinny".

Please note, that I can not get to MYSB.com directly from ANY Squeezebox
in my system. Nothing happens when I tap "Switch to MYSB.com" on any
Touch nor if I use a remote or other method on the none touch screen
devices. Just a single screen blink and the Donk error sound, but does
not switch to MYSB.com.

Every single Squeezebox device connected to my Internet Server Network
shows in the MYSB.com WebGUI so it sees all the registered devices.

*iPhone*
Media Room:
ModWright Platinum Signature Transporter, VTL TL-6.5 Signature Pre-Amp,
Ayre MX-R Mono's, VeraStarr 6.4SE 6-channel Amp, Vandersteen Speakers:
Quatro Wood Mains, VCC-5 Reference Center, four VSM-1 Signatures, Video:
Runco RS 900 CineWide AutoScope 2.35:1, Vandersteen V2W Subwoofer

Living Room:
Transporter, ADCOM GTP-870HD, Cinepro 3K6SE III Gold, Vandersteen Model
3A Signature, Two 2Wq subs, VCC-2, Two VSM-1

Office: Touch with Vandersteen VSM-1s
Kitchen: Touch in-wall mount w/ Thiel Powerpoint 1.2s
Bedroom: Squeezebox BOOM
Bathroom: Squeezebox Radio
Around the House: SliMP3, SB1, SB2, SB3
Ford Thunderbird: SB Touch, USB drive