Please note, that I can not get to MYSB.com directly from ANY Squeezebox
in my system. Nothing happens when I tap "Switch to MYSB.com" on any
Touch nor if I use a remote or other method on the none touch screen
devices. Just a single screen blink and the Donk error sound, but does
not switch to MYSB.com.

I might have asked this before: did you reboot _any_ component from the router to your SB? We did replace some machines recently, incl. load-balancers, which potentially can cause odd problems, if a device is stuck trying to connect to a non-existing service.

Please note that there is not "the" connection to mysb.com. Your device might be using three independent service on independent connections. Which means that a device can be "half connected", meaning one of those connections failing only.

--

Michael