mherger wrote:

> I totally am not aware of any scan issues related to that Ubuntu
> version. Would you have a link to a related discussion?
> Michael

This issue is probably not that general and might be related to my own
configuration. On the other hand, I tend to use defaults and are having
this scan issues on more than one Xubuntu 18.04 (and later)
installations.
https://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?109660-LMS-rescan-problems&highlight=

It might be a permission thing, but then: why does an incremental scan
works fine? And I can't remember any change in permissions when
upgrading from 16.04 to 18.04 two years ago.

*Living Room:* HifiBerry DAC+ Pro & piCorePlayer
*Attic:* HifiBerry DAC+ RCA & piCorePlayer
*Kitchen:* SB Radio
*Other rooms:* 4x SB Radio