Title: #52: CI: Remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (17/10/16 12:34), fidencio wrote:
>Please, refer to e1a58f3d in the commit message.

Why? The text is more important. Rest is useless.

>This is a genuine question (even in case it's a dumb one), but do we really
>need to call dlclose() in our tests? Can't we relax this in order to have a
>meaningful backtrace?

Let assume:
* dlclose was not called
* libraryA is linked with libtalloc and libtevent
* libraryB is not linked with libtalloc (even though it should be
* dlopen test test libraries in following order: 1. libraryA; 2. libraryB

Result: missing dependency in libraryB would not be found because
libraryA and its dependencies are still loaded in memory.

LS

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/52#issuecomment-254330578