Title: #52: CI: Remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist

fidencio commented:
"""
On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:51 PM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com> wrote:

> On (17/10/16 14:43), fidencio wrote:
> >On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:37 PM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com>
> wrote:

> >> order to

> >> libraryB

> case
> >> >
> >> What would be a purpose of second test?
> >> Leaks are not checked in tests itself but by valgrind.
> >>

> >By not calling dlclose() during the second run couldn't you have a "not
> >meaningless" (part of the) backtrace?
> >
> If you can reproduce any valgrind error reported by dlopen-test
> then we can consider to do it. Otherwise NACK to the idea.
> I do not want to implement something which I cannot verify whether it work
> or
> no.

Then I'm truly lost here, sorry.
If you think we cannot reproduce any valgrind error reported by dlopen-test
why should we remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist in the first place?

"""

See the full comment at
https://github.com/SSSD/sssd/pull/52#issuecomment-254346344