Title: #52: CI: Remove dlopen-test from valgrind blacklist

lslebodn commented:
"""
On (17/10/16 14:43), fidencio wrote:
>On Mon, Oct 17, 2016 at 11:37 PM, lslebodn <notificati...@github.com> wrote:
>
>> On (17/10/16 14:26), fidencio wrote:

>> >Well, you're basically reverting that commit.
>> >But feel free to ignore in any case.

>> order to

>> libraryB

>> >Wouldn't make sense to have two tests then? One as it is nowadays. In case
>> >the first passes we run the second one, not calling dlclose() and just
>> >checking for leaks?
>> >
>> What would be a purpose of second test?
>> Leaks are not checked in tests itself but by valgrind.
>>

>By not calling dlclose() during the second run couldn't you have a "not
>meaningless" (part of the) backtrace?

If you can reproduce any valgrind error reported by dlopen-test
then we can consider to do it. Otherwise NACK to the idea.
I do not want to implement something which I cannot verify whether it work or
no.

LS

"""

See the full comment at