BeeNeR wrote:
On or about 12/20/2008 1:48 AM, Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo typed
the following:

< S N I P >

Therefore, it was the OPs fault for not stating that within the
body of the message instead of doing it within the subject line.
Not everyone reads subject lines [or the title line]

Hmm, I usually read the subject line to determine if I would be interested in reading the body. Cuts down on the amount of time I
spend on the computer.

Yes, that's the purpose of a Subject line. To indicate the contents of the message.

If someone intentionally isn't reading all the available information, he only has himself to blame if he "gets it wrong."

B/